WELCOME!!!

This is Danielle's blog and my aim is to make searching for your favourite things as easy as possible Enjoy!

Wednesday 23 March 2011

BETHS PHOTOS

I made this animated GIF on Picasion.com and chose my 10
favourite photos that I took of Beth after 2 photo shoots, in which I took about 500 photos in total. Overall I am very happy with the photos I have taken and I think there is a big improvement in comparison to the photos I took for my school magazine. For example in this photo shoot I had a specific idea of how I wanted my model to be dressed, and I and Beth organised what she was going to wear, whereas in the preliminary task I did not tell them anything about how I wanted them to be dressed so I let them make their own decisions. Also because this time I had professional equipment such as the better camera, white sheet, tripod and other lighting equipment etc, I think it made the photos I have taken for the music magazine look more professional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment