WELCOME!!!

This is Danielle's blog and my aim is to make searching for your favourite things as easy as possible Enjoy!

Monday 27 September 2010

Information about Photos

Since my last media lesson I've taken photos of Alex at my tennis club, and Joe and Tendie at my drama club. There's only a few really good photos that I'd use in my magazine, but I can't think what to write about in my school magazine. I mean obviously I'm promoting the school but I don't know where to start so I'm going to look at some examples of school magazines to try and get inspired. I think I'll write about a production my school will be performing for charity, or how certain students are running for charity. Just things that inform students, parents and the schools contacts what is happening while at the same time promoting the school.

2 comments:

  1. You need to post up your photographs onto the blog, and i need to see your font research also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your magasine research does not inform your own photographs very well. Can you respond to this critism to justify your choices.

    ReplyDelete